The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Keep your Eyes On the Prize...

Hey folks,

What a hectic week! I am very glad it is over! I am still sick and recovering from a nasty cold. The only thing that sucks is that I have school and I am coughing and sneezing all over the place. Oh well, sucks for the rest of the students! =)

So what should you keep an eye on?

AFAM, RVBD

Good time to Add (and add too)? CWT, SJW, TWI, HLYS, LCBM

Missed opportunities: A few days ago, I was eyeing some HLYS Feb Calls. They were selling for a little over a dollar (1.15). I remember thinking how that was a great price and that the stock started to perk up a bit. Needless to say, I have been so busy that I completly lost track of this idea and it slipped away from me as they are now asking 3.60 for them! Sh!t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz