The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Markets End Week on Negative Note...

Hey guys,


After a tough intra-week tug of war, the bears edge the bulls in a slight victory (except on the NASDAQ). Todays action was even more intense as negative market news dragged the indices near the LOD's up to the close. To make a long story short, if you were long, you've probably felt the pain today. A majority of the stocks in my portfolio were down today with a few exceptions. Some of the notable stocks that went against the grain include: NYX, HMIN, BTRX, ISPH, TWI, LCBM, NHWK, and AGL. Of course, lets not confuse this as something positive. For every stock that I had up, I had a handful of stocks that closed down. Without a doubt, this was a crappy way to kick off the first week in '07. Hopefully next week will be more promising. FYI, I will be adding to NYX if we can hold onto these current levels. I will also be keeping an eye on its resistance and hoping we can surpass it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz