The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Intraday Treats


Hey guys,

After going through some quick screens, I have found several interesting stocks that worth watching. Some of them make good long candidates, especially if they continue to show strength near the market close.

Some ideas: CNR, NTZ, ALXA, OMTR, IPCC, SJW, TX, APKT, MPEL, TTM, DXPE, CRDN,

Some of these have been previously mentioned and even recommended, so you have to pay attention!

4 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What stocks have you bought lately.

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Nothing too crazy. Just a little TX, and TWI. I am eyeing some opportunities to trade in some more Chinese stocks. What about you?

 
At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still holding GROW? Today was awesome bounce at 13 EMA. I am looking to buy GROW, sell AXR. This market is too good to be still bullish. I am being cautious and not too agressive.

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

No way, I got rid of that position over a week ago. Its still good to buy as long as it holds (which it currently is). GROW will do fine even later down the line if it continues to expand its mutual fund offerings. I already got rid of AXR a while ago. It still looks ok as it is hanging above its 10day Ma. I am mad at TWI because it is one of the few stocks in my portfolio that didn't do well today. Oh well. I agree on the cautious note. I will not change my bullish stance until the indices fail to hold above support levels.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz