The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Keep Your Eyes on the Prize....


Hey guys and gals,

I have been extra cautious about adding new positions or to current positions due to the sideways action of the markets. I have been conservative on my new adds and I am keeping a close watch on all my positions.

New Adds: SOFO, WRLS, HURC, AGR, AMPX (small pos), SWM, GSH, AGL

Took Profits: KALU(will buy again if it bounces up from 20day MA), CLRT, IMGN, TGEN

Sold for a Loss: JCG (bought it an improper b.p.), ADVNB

Update at 9 PM
Looks like I will be getting back into RVBD after todays close. I also like MFW and ITWO based on their nice breakouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz