The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Shopping at the Stock Market

Hey guys,

I took a look at a few screens and watchlists and have found lots of nice stocks...I plan on going long on some of them. Also keep in mind that there will be several IPO's coming out tommorow.

I like: PDA, BJ, AZ, TV, LEAP, BRG, WSDT, CM, FTK, NMGC, ONT (i), SNCR (i), APKT (time to go long again), EVST (still like it), GTXI (still like it), MANH, BT, DAKT, AXR (still like it), HLT, CRVL, LNET, DWSN, RBAK, BRLI, CKH, LIHR (i), IAAC, LWAY (good spot to add). NLST, SAI (holding for long term and adding more), IFF, RENT, TRMP, GMTC, WGA, STEC, HRT, JST, HXM, USAP, NNBR, AHD, HPGP, CTRP, SWS, MIKR, NVLS, ATNI, TSRA, TCK (i), CBF

Keep an eye on: CRM, AKAM, HTI, TAM, NTY, CHU

New IPOs I like: GUID, IPGP (i)

Recently added: ININ, BKC, PCCC

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.. that AXR, have watched it for so long that now I am kicking myself that why I haven't taken this trade till now. just a week ago it was less than $100

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I know that feeling! And I hate it! Sometimes we need to act first and then think when it comes to grabbing some of these more volatile stocks. Its hard to want to buy into a stock after it has gone up some much, but I feel it is worth a nibble. I have found several new stocks and even some old favs.

By the way, I tried to post a comment on your website but it didn't let me. Just wanted to let you know about this little problem.

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

By the way, I recommended AXR on Dec 5 and also picked up a small starting position (25sh)I regret not having a bigger position. How come you sat out on it??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz