The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

An End to A Crazy Week

Hey guys,

I don't know about you, but I am glad this week is finally over. As far as stocks were concerned, it was not a very good week at all. With a string of negative reports on key economic data and the U.S dollar index drop even further, it was hard to shake off and shrug off bad news as insignificant. Has bad news finally become bad news? You bet. I don't think Wall Street will be as forgiving as it has been in the past regarding negative market news. It has let this happen for too long and now its coming around to kick investors in the arse. Lets be honest, we aren't in good shape. The economy has missed the mark on so many benchmarks and yet, people expect that we will keep going up? Call this a pullback? Lets hope, otherwise this is going to get very ugly very quickly. Now I know this sounds like a whole lot of bad news and it is. But there is one small piece of good news. The fact that the markets did not all close at the LOD and instead, closed near the HOD, signifies some buying strength and accumulation. How much strength? Who knows. Stick around next week to find out!

Enough about that? How am I hanging? Well, my portfolio took its biggest hit on Monday and so far, the markets efforts have not brought it back to the same level. It is incredible how one bad day and ruin everything.

So what do I have in my 'folio

GTXI in at 14.22-15.12
MKTX in at 14.47
MRY in at 2.19
BITI in at 7.08
INMD in at 12.04-13.18
LNOP in at 14.62
TRBN in at 17.15
NTRT in at 18.30
RNIN in at 4.67 and 6.75
SPNS in at 1.47

Are there any other good longs out there? Plenty.
Check out AFAM, WSDT, KHDH. PTT, CCO, HRT, THK, CHINA, OC, etc.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Look at AFAM, guys. Go ahead and count how much a gain one would have made when I first recommended it.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

By the, these two comments are dated as of 12.29.06, just for the record!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz