The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Stocks and Trade Ideas for The week of 11/20/06

Hey Guys,


I will post the new stock picks for the rest of this week tommorow morning (Tuesday). I have been quite busy and I haven't had a chance to keep up with the market, let alone the blog! I will see you tomm!


- Nick

Update on 11/21/06

The stocks that I am looking at currently are, NYX and HINT. I like both and I already have a position in NYX. Even though I am not long HINT (as of yet), I still think it makes a good trade. Also, NSTC is a good trade if it can stay above 16. Also, look for support on PLXT.

Also, it isa good time to take some profits on EFUT if you bought it at 34-35 (or even lower.) Also, NMX looks like it may have bottomed for the day, so if you want to initiate a position, now may be the best time to do so.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick

To give your readers a recap, would you mind posting your current portfolio holdings.

regards

Tushar

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I may consider doing this over the Thanksgiving holiday (as time permits). Since I am in numerous positions, I plan to only list some of the top and worst performing of my holdings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz