The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Quiet Friday Action...

Hey guys,

Just so you know, I trimmed off some of my NYX position. I was making a decent gain on the shares I bought in the 60 dollar range, so I took some profits. I would've held, but the fact that Cramer pumped it spooked me. That guy is trouble when it comes to recommending buys. I will be expecting a slight pull back and then I will wait till NYX forms a handle. After that I will buy more shares and wait for the breakout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz