The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, November 03, 2006

End of the Week Catharasis


Hey Folks,



It's the end of the week and you know what that means! It's time to get rid of the rotten apples and add to the real winners.

Some laggards that I sold so far today: HPOL (-13% loss)

I will also be adding to NYX again. I am just looking for it too break resistance at 80 first. If it can hang above 80, I will adding. Meanwhile, APKT is facing some profit taking. I am interested to see where it will close. I have also loaded up on some OMTR this morning as the stock's chart looks incredibly strong.

Omniture



















NYSE


Snagged up some more at 80.01 Hopefully we can close up nice and strong despite the crappy action. I know the odds are against me, but I love taking chances.

I have been adding NYX to my portfolio since its been in the mid-to high 60's (averaged out at 68). I have also added at 71-74 range, and just added now at 80.








Other stocks that are holding up nice: LNN (good time to add), CNH (own some), IFF, AVT, HMIN (good time to add).

Update: 4:32pm
Despite the loss in HPOL and the drop in AKPT, I still managed to close positive thanks to OMTR, NYX, RVBD, SAI, EHTH, ACHN. I can only imagine how much better it would have been if the markets closed positive. Oh well, we're still above support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz