The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Action...

Hey folks,

I have to say, today's action has been on the wild side with the market swinging around trying to stabalize itself above current support levels. The good news is, we did not close near the LOD. The bad news is, there are a ton of pessimists out there and they are selling every chance they get. Me, I'm just the little guy going with the flow. I am constantly cutting the losers loose and holding onto the winners. I am actually going to be adding to some of my positions tommorow if conditions prove to be favorable.

I will be looking to add to:
CROX, NHWK, ACHN, MICC, DRIV, EVST, HMIN, OMTR, TTEC, RVBD, CADX, EXLS and IWOV. Some of the names up there are new. They are trades that I made during the week and did not post about them. I have been very busy with school, so you will have to forgive me about not being able to keep everything up to date.

Also note that I have sold some APKT at the 19.20 range and picked up some more between 18.45-18.74. I am hoping that this was a good idea...we'll soon see.

Stocks that I am looking at to also buy tomm:
STSI, CNH, DJO (let it come down a bit), SQNM, ESPD, AQNT, WTS (i), ICLR, PHLY (i), ICTG, PX, LUX, ACLI, LTD (i), UAPH, SMG, AG, SYT, MOS, TNH, SQM (re-add? i), JAKK, MAT, GXYF, TAG, CM, BMO, BNS (good time to add these Canadian Bank stocks, as the Canadian Dollar is showing some nice strength), ATX, AVY, VCLK, CCO, FIA, MHP, PSO, MFC, ENB, BWP, HPGP, GSAT

Also: IOSP, CTEC, HMSY, RGR, RC, MCGC, FLML, UGP, IPAR, IFF, TNC, INXI, USM, TDS, CTL, LPHI, ENCO, ARC, ARRY, CALD, OME, XETA VNDA, WPZ, HTX PHI (i), NCOG (i), GPX (i), TBWC (i)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz