The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's Hot and What's Not

Hey ladies and gents,

Just popping in for a moment to let you know what stocks have been heating up the charts and which ones are acting like sore losers.

New IPO's HMIN and ACHN opened up to a great start, with HMIN leading the pack. Unfortunatly, HMIN did not allow many investors any decent entry as it opened up nearly 70% above the original pricing. ACHN on the other hand gave investors room to work with as it opened up much lower. I grabbed both of them. HMIN at 22.9 (late entry, I know), and ACHN at 11.90. I also picked up some DEI at 23.68. I still haven't picked up CADX, but I plan to. I also picked up some II and EXLS as well (couldn't resist). I am still waiting on CPRX, and ITR.

Also it is a shame that we will not be able to participate in the Industrial & Commercial Bank of China IPO. We will have to wait for 40 days before we are able to purchase shares over the U.S. markets. I wish there was another way (hmm...perhaps there is!)...

Other noteworthy stocks picking up the slack:
NHWK has finally bounce up off its 50day Ma on huge volume

GCOM and ESPD - both are at their pivot point and make good trades at the moment.

CVLT looks like it has hit support and is bouncing up from there.


Hot Stocks: TTEC, OPY, ICTG, BEN, ACTU, DECK, BG, RC, MPWR, VITL, NTGR, NETC, ISIG, ILC, NTPA, TRT, OMTR, RMTR, PMD, ESPD, WNS, PTI, II, EXLS, CTSH, TTM, DVAX, SMSC, TSTC, AETH, HGSI, NEWP, KDE, NAPS, SYNA, MHP, PSO, LWAY MAIL (i), CDWC, CELG (breakout), LNET (breakout), TEO, AIT, RCRC, USM, USMO, ROP, BMA, UARM, CCBL, IOSP, GSL, ZNH, SUAI, SCOR, RMKR, PCCC (good add point), TNH, QDEL, DSCM, BLUD, MSTR, FFH, IGLD (i), MENT, SPSX, SUPX, BWLD (wow, what a breakout!), LTM, MDCO, UCTT, MCRS, GEL (i), FTEK (maybe too extended...damn), NSTC


What's Hot: Stocks that love to please my portfolio....(some stocks I am up in...does not exclude stocks that closed lower today)
NYX, APKT, CROX, CRM, WSTG, PTI, MFA, KSU, EVST, EHTH, DRIV, BARE, NHWK, CVLT, RVBD, SAI, BFAM, DIVX, TV, PAC, HXM, NWS, APH, FLA, IGT


What's Not Hot: Stocks that just aren't treating me right...
PSYS, WEBX, SQM, TWI, INWK, ACXM, GCOM (still good though), IIVI (still decent), TAM, CR, ZONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz