The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rough Week For Me...

Hey guys,

I've been stuck between a pile of text books and chair all week as I've been diligently studying for my midterms. I know it doesn't sound very exciting and you're right, it really isn't. Still it is something I have to do. Thankfully, I didn't miss too much action so far. I guess a majority of the new IPO's will come out by the end of the week ( or evern next). Still, I did miss some moves in a few stocks and also found myself in some crappy situations as well (CVLT, CR, NHWK for ex). Oh well, its still all good. I have to admit though, my biggest gainers have been the future contracts that I have been recently dabbling in. Sure, MFA, APKT and RVBD have been good to me, but the real leaders have been the market indices futures such as the NASDAQ, S&P and the DJIA. Anyways, I have lots of studying to finish before I can get some rest for tonight. I'll try to post some stuff tommorow on any new buys or developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz