The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Lots and Lots of IPO's..

Hey ladies and gents,

You know I am excited about several of these that are coming out today: AKPT, EHTH, SAI. I also like II, but I am not sure if it is debutting today. If all these fail to make an impressive opening and a worthwhile trade, I have dozen of other stocks and ideas that I would love to share with you. I'll see ya around! Good luck!

10 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

APKT is halted for some reason?

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

where did you see that??

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

I use Interactive Brokers Trading Workstation and the quote for APKT shows me that this is Halted.

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

thanks for the heads up. I looked for any news of this and none came up, so this is strange. Guess we'll have to wait a bit.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

SAI seems to be opening around 17.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Picked up some SAI at 17.25

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Now I am waiting for the other two, EHTH and APKT

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Did you nibble on some SAI? Sure is tasty..

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

Yes, Bought some at 17.50

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz