The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Beautiful Breakouts??

Hey guys,

I've been seeing some really beautiful breakouts and some really ugly ones as well lately. So far my portfolio is doing just fine. If your's hasn't picked up yet, you may unfortunatly wedged yourself in one of the crappy stocks. All of my current holdings are doing fine, with a few exceptions, such as WEBX and CR.

I also took advantage of the dip in DIVX and ZONS and loaded up. I also added more to my RVBD and CVLT on the dip. I haven't added or sold any of my BARE or HDIX yet. I am keep a close eye on TAG and trying to keep adding under a buck. I have a feeling that it will start an uptrend soon after profit taking completly cools off. I also started my NTPA position yesterday and so far so good. I am now looking at PEGA, NWK, UAHC (might do it again) and I will keep adding to my MDV.

Sold! - OMTR (finally got rid of it earlier today), SFLY (sold at 15.5 for slight loss).
Added!- OMG in at 48.70 (+2%)
Biting my tongue about- WRLD
NYX in at 68.79 (+8%)
ZONS in at (between) 9.65-9.88 (various add prices) and added more to the position between 10.38-11.37.
RVBD in at 14.94 area (+29%)
NTPA in at 5.76 (+4%)
SIMG in at 12.96 (-1.70%)
EVST in at 14.96 (-0.53%)
HDIX in at 12.95 (-3.23%)

Just a few of my many positions and standings.....k, gotta run..I have a ton of hw to do...

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

It is difficult to keep track of your portfolio for your readers. Why don't you post a link on the right of your current portfolio holdings with your bought price and current market price. That would also depict your performance.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz