The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Picks of Interest........

Hey guys,

It's gonna be a very busy weekend for me (hw and all), so I will try to introduce you to some of my favorite stocks for the week of 9/25/06

GEO at 43.74 Seems like GEO is hanging off the 50 day MA. Surprisingly, some institutional buying has helped spare it. Its a buy at this level, but I'd rather wait until it closes above 46 and see some chart improvment. Sell if it closes below the 50 day MA on higher than average volume.

IHS at 33.04 IHS is a good stock, but it has some serious problems getting over 34. I would wait until it breaks out of this resistance level on volume higher than 400k. Until then, pass on it.

HEI at 34.16 Take profits as the stock closed near the LOD after it ran up to 36. This action is a tell-tale sign that institutions used the run up just so that they can dump their shares.

GYMB at 42.90 Nice breakout!

UAHC at 5.70 Nice HOD close! Still not too late to jump in, just wait for a small pullback. I am adding more to my position this coming week. So far, I am up over 30% on it.

PCCC at 10.69 Good time to add a position.

TAM at 31.91

HH at 3.85 - I was a bit skeptical on HH since it dropped during the last couple of days. Yesterday's stong reversal puts it back in a favorable light.

Hooper Holmes Inc (HH - AMEX) 3 month chart




















AXS, MDV, ZONS, WEBX, HWCC, STEC, FMD, TWGP, SIMO, NSTC, HURN, SKT, DECK, AMG, DRIV, RYAAY, BWS, LTD, GOL, PCLN, CVGR, CRZ, UAG, LGF, AEC, INPH, INWK, SXCI, MFA, (still good, but you missed the nice div.), UCTT, XNR, NYX, BKD (pretty chart pattern).

Stocks to Keep An Eye On:

ERI at 0.85



Looks like a possible bottom. Also, I see a little distressed stock buying hedge fund action going on.













ICAD. RCNI, TEO. NTPA, SEAC (cup with handle), PEGA (cup with handle), EASYD, RUS, YCC, HA, ICH, GCO, HRSH, CYTR, IW, COGN


OTC.BB Picks

NETP?

WMTG at 0.21




















IAUS at 0.66




















SQUM at 0.295




EDIG at 0.161

PRNW at 0.70

WITM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz