The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Resistance??

Hey folks,


Is it just me, or does it seem that everytime the DJIA tries to break out to new highs, it always seems to face some massive resistance? Is this a double bottom pattern or double top?? We'll know in the upcoming days and weeks.

Stock wise, only a few of my positions have been giving me bread (or cheese). UAHC is on top on my list, as it has given me a 30% return since I bought it a few days ago. But, most of the other positions have been a headache. I am also happy with some movement from MFA. We'll have to see where it will go from here.

Also, expect some declines from GROW (I told you to dump this one before), WRLD, and of course, OCN. Even NUHC and OMCL can't hang. I am also not that crazy about LFC and ISE. Something about the chart pattern looks wrong. With LFC, I am especially weary when I see a stock going up, and the money flow declining (or exiting the stock). It is not a good thing and it may spell trouble in the near term future. I know, its hard to ignore the attractiveness of LFC, especially since its up on a day like this. It could prove me wrong and pull a nice run up to 100...but who knows, be cautious.
If you want, HWCC, IAAC are good buys at current levels. Of course, sell if they break their 50 day MA's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz