The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Looking for Strength and Volume....

Hey folks,


When looking for potential long swing trades it is important to pay attention to several factors. Four of the most important pieces of information are Relative Strength (RS), Money flow, volume and the stocks place in relation to the moving averages. All of the charts that I post display these parameters, as they are central in successful stock picking. Of course, nothing is full proof and you don't need to follow the same information or parameters that I follow. Whichever method YOU use, good luck and as long as it's working for you, by all means, keep using it! I on the other hand will stick to what works for me, thank you very much!

Some hot stocks: ISIG (yep, its at it again! 130%+, anyone?), ICI (another day of higher than average volume), ORB (looking ready for the breakout), MWRK (still hot), ABMD, AMAG, DRYS, GHDX (keep an eye on it), OCN (you mean you didn't sell it yet?!), GMTC (I friggin' knew it), MFN (wait for pull back), GEX, HEIA (or HEI), BORL, VRGY, INWK?, NITE, NEU, MA, WGA, IAAC, AMIE, IFF, GRC, FORR, NTY?, FLSH, TDS, TAM, SSW, ESS, MA, CBM, RNWK, SJW

By the way, I have sold most of my position of ARSD after a fantastic runup. I managed to snag a 50%+ return on my investment! I have put in another order for a lower price as I am hoping to snap some more shares back at a cheaper price. I am also still long TAG. So far so good. Unfortunatly, despite these wins, most of my other stocks are experiencing a pre-holiday slump. We'll see how things go after the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz