The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Taking care of business

Hey folks,

Just popping in here to say wassssssssssup?!

By the way, congrats on anyone who played the DAKT short. A nice 27+% in a couple of days is not bad at all!

Stocks for today include: SHU, PSA, NFS, CHL, OMG, ALJ, MRN, CKSW, EVR, NYER, MIG, PPDI, PCAR, MA, SNX, OMCL, OMRI, ALSK, TAM

By the way, I have picked up a few, small positions. Some that I have picked up: TAM, SNX, OMRI, and ALSK

I also cashed out of my MA position for a nice gain. I also covered my short on DAKT earning myself a nice 30% gain in a matter of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz