The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Trading Ideas for the week of August 14, 2006

Hey folks,

I have to say, the trading screens are looking rather empty on my end. Still, I have found a small handful of potentials and some other ones that I have mentioned that I believe are still good.

Longs: HRT, NEU (maybe), CAPA (still good), AMRN, ALJ (still good), DK (still good), APAC, DRYS, MA (still good), CTCM (still good), BMRN (maybe), WNS (maybe), GPIC (maybe), CKSW, CLUB, TJX, ISYS (maybe). AHR. OCN, AEC, ALSK, BAP, N, RKT (hot), RSYS, TCK, VRTA, CEO, CHL, WIBC, OMG, NAT, VLCCF annnnnnd, MIR. Also FIZ may be a good buy soon......

Covered Losses: LMIA, PMTR GMTC (still holding)

Shorts: CME, GYMB (still good), BAS, WRLD, LMIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz