The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, August 07, 2006

What can we expect?

Folks, I gotta say, the trading tape has been rough the last couple of months. And the truth is, it can get much worse. Take into account that our Vice President, Dick Cheney has parked his multi-millions overseas in European Bond (to take advantage of the rising European currencies). I hate politics, trust me...but when I see that one of the top officials that is running our country is starting to bet against the dollar...it can only mean far more trouble ahead. Today, the previous winners (the beverages) took a hit. Hans, FiZ, JSDA, all of them are crap now and should only be regarded as shorts. The best way to play this market is by strategically shorting the indices and select stocks. Otherwise, you can try and pick some stocks to go long on, but don't stay in any for too long.
Some new stock ideas:
MFA
CKSW
QCC
CRT
RICK
CTCM
GPIC
TTG (add more)
ALJ (add More)
WRLD ( add more)
MA
OMG
RPFG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz