The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And Without Further Ado...

I present to you, the best security for your portfolio...............


CASH! Or as Wilmer Valderama like to say....."cash Money".

Yep, you read right! I said it! Cash! Lots of it! My suggestion is, unless you plan on shorting stocks, indices and ETF's, my best suggestion is to open up a money market account, or put your money in a 3 to 6 month CD. Yeah, that 5% return is starting to not look to bad afterall!

You could of course play some futures. I am looking to go long on Nat Gas Futures. Or you can stick to safe mutual funds. Emerging Markets, Latin America, Energy Service Sector funds are still good.

Stocks that I like?
BPT
NFG
HOC
AMAG
MIR
AMLN
ECL
ADS (iffy)
HCR
IVAC (iffy)
EGLE
DHT
AG
HUM
DLP
LUKOY
ISIG (watch for the bounce)
MRY (watch for the bounce)
ININ

Shorts?
BWS
MGI
CTRN
BAS
GYMB
I'll find some more later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz