The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Timing Couldn't Be....

Any Worse! Just as I am recommending sitting on cash, the market pulls a fast one and (can it be true?!) possibly bottomed and confirmed an uptrend?! I know, unbelievable as it is! This means it is time to get the money working hard again! I will be back later to review todays hot stocks and some possible stocks for tommorow. By the way, IVAC was just a monster today! I was iffy on it in the early trading hours when it went back down to 10% from a 12% gain! Who would have believed that some heavy late day buying would catapault it over 17% today?! Anyways, IVAC is a great, solid growth stock with tremendous future potential! I would start a small position now and buy more after it clears the previous highs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz