The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Roughin' It Out.....

Hey folks,

Is it just me, or has everyone become accustomed to seeing a negative tape, day after day? I've definatly become used to it and I am not surprised to see another down day tacked up on the wall. Pessimistic earnings news, tension in the Middle East and rising inflation and interest rates sure do know how to ruin a bull party.

Over the last few trading days I have added to my short positions. Some of my favorite shorts include: CSX, BNI, GYMB, CMG, ET, CRDN, TM, ARII, HANS, WFR, CYMI, LRCX, LEAP, ZEUS, CAM, NDAQ, NYX, DRQ, . Of course, there are plenty more. I will try to find some other profitable short positions. I will also try to find some nice futures set ups for those who may be interested. An idea for those who like FOREX is to go long the US Dollar. Commodity futures can include setting up a long position for NAT Gas futures, Gasoline futures and what not.

Longs? ININ, FIZ, CG, UST, RAI, PEP, PBG, HSY, LMNX, ATK. BWP, AMAG, FTD, OKE, OGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz