The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Yeaaaaaaah, baby!

Hey folks, whats going on??

Its the end of the month and time for me to cash out b4 school starts.

I sold the rest of my BFUN, NUHC, DPII positions for very nice gains.
Still holding onto my CTCM, ARSD, TAG, TMX, LMNX, ALSK, TTEC, OGTX, VOLC, GHDX, OMCL, OCN, BRKR

Continue to keep an eye on: OMCL, ALY, TAG, PVH, BEBE, TAM, HTC, SJR, GHDX, MFA, AMX, SBS.

I will be back later to add some more potential longs.........
Basically keep an eye on all the longs I mentioned in the last 2 postings. Most of them are sound and ready for lift off. Also check out APLX, CLUB (previously mentioned), LAYN (PM), TRAC (PM), SWHC, BDG. SPEC, PEP, HBG, BOOM, PMTR (again!), ATML, TYL (PM), SFL, RTK, AEZ DGXetc.

Also keep an eye on foreign telecom stocks such as BT, VIP, PT, TEO, FTE, TAR, and TCPIX (profunds)

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

Why not to post your buy and exit points when and if they happen?

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey Alice,

Thanks for checking out my blog!

I know I haven't kept up with posting buy points and sell points for the stocks that I mention or buy. When I first started the blog, I listed buy points and sell points for every stock that I mentioned, not just the ones I bought. I will take it into consideration to list bp's and sell points on a more concrete basis in the future. For the record, I can give you some BP's on some of the stocks that I mentioned. ALSK 12.2, LMNX 16.88, TAG between .70-.72 (averaged), BFUN bought at 0.04 and sold the rest of my position today. I want to stress the fact that I do not buy all of the stock that I mention. I usually list the ones I buy and even then, I sometimes buy a stock and do not list it due to time constraints and my forgetful nature. Again, I will try to post buy points and sell points for the stocks that I mention and occasionally the ones that I purchase as well. Have a good day and good luck.

-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz