The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, August 25, 2006

More of the Same...

Hey folks, I gotta say, I am not very impressed with the market action the last few days. The market action has made me resort to less conventional stock picks, speculative buys and OTC stocks. So far, so good.

One of my fav stocks right now is TTEC. I also cashed in my whole position in TAR, most of my position in BFUN and ITKG. I am breakeven with CPNE and I am up nicely on ARSD. So far, TAG has given me close to a 40% return. Not too shabby. I sold NVEC for a slight loss, as well as TAM and JLHY.

Pennies to keep an eye on
PMDX, EMED, DPII, OGTX, AAGH, WWCD, ECFL, QEGY.

Also keep an eye on: BAS, HIMX, FUEL, SSTR, TX, AAPL, HOKU, TMX


8/26/06
TTEC, OFLX, DRYS (short squeeze), BOOM, IAAC, GHDX, ALY, NGPS, ORA?, ETP, AMAG, FRG, IDXX, SFL, LXU, WDFC, FISI?, IRE, ATML?, EMS, CMCSA?, EVR?, VHI?, NUVO, PR?, CBS?, ESS, SKT, TYL, OSG, NOVN, VOLC, BQI?, QI?, QMAR, POL?, TTM?, HLIT?, KANA?, CLUB, INOC, ZONS, NYRR, CTUM, NEU, SRVY. WRLD (short), CRT, NSMG, BORL, APAC, CITP. STEC, VOLV, CMI?, PTV, CVO, SPAR?, MRN, BRKR, HEPH, RSYS, BULK. GST, GSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz