The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

On the Radar and In the Portfolio.....

Here are the hot stocks of the moment. Read 'em, chart 'em and if market conditions appear favorable, buy 'em!

OPY, CTCM, SNX, WNS, HWCC, NSMG, TTEC, ALSK, NUHC, NVEC, LMNX, LNDC, TYL, IAAC, ILMN?, CEO, PTR, NEU, GHDX, FRG, DK, BEBE, LWAY, VTIV, DOCC, CITP, CVC, CVA, FLSH, SHU, PSA, TAR (good time to trim some off a bit!), BT?, AZN?, RKT, BW, ISPH?, AEC, OCN, ISSX, ACTI?, BORL?, CMI, VOLV, PCAR, WEBX?, CPA, OMG, TRAC?, KGC, MFN, EGLE?, FRO, SKT, CPC, IFOX, ETP, UIC, PWEI, VECO, BNS, AYR?, EVR?, CBS, ENDP?, OFLX, BTE, CXW, INFY?, MIGP?, WW, EPR, LXU?, FMS?, HUM, PCCC, GRC, KVHI, BPHX, NTST?, BAM, IWOV, RBN?, APH, MAT, CLHB, CHL, LFC?, SNH, WRE, RPT, NITE, TRAC, PR, MA, INOC, NYRR, BFUN, EZM, CLUB?, VOLC, AZMN, ITKG, PGWC (take advantage of the shortsqueeze), ARSD, TWI, THOR?, TDY, QSC, POS, ORB, GISX?, SPWR, ZONS, WLV

8/24/06 -8/25/06 I have to say, I am not very impressed by the markets "leading stocks". I hate shorting! I'd rather just go long a few keepers and reap the rewards. But this crappy market has made me resort to boring CD's, money market funds, penny stocks and obscure stocks. My best stocks so far are CTCM, BFUN, ITKG, TAR, CPNE, GHDX, NVEC

Add-ons to the List: WTSLA, GEX, AEZ, BTJ, VLG?, CGX, ICOC, ACTC (lol, just keep an eye on it for now), PX, LAYN, HOLX?, WPZ, CPO, SNA, RNO, VGZ, IAG, FRX?, NOVN, PEP?, PR, TMX, WSTG, AVCT, THOR, AMED, ARTC, OSG, WSTG, GEL, MDTH, SVNT, WPZ, MWP, BMRN, SSTR, VRTA, UDR, ATML, MA?

8/12/06
My top sells: BFUN, and TAR. MY top return holdings: TAG, ARSD. The holding that I-almost-bought-but-I-didnt-and-now-I regret-not-buying in time is, EMED (up 25% today alone).

Another nice OTC to check out is PMDX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz