The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Indices are perking up....

Hey ladies and gents,

I started noticing some strength in the S&P, Russell, and NASDAQ futures. This could very well signal the bottom of the drop in the markets. With September just around the corner, we can expect more money flowing into the markets at the end of the summer vacation. A large amount of my watchlist candidates and holdings have been glowing green in the past 2 weeks, so things seem to be perking up a bit.

Todays winners seem to be: NUHC, TTEC, HRT, ARSD, HLEX, WGA (new potential long), MU, ISBC, MEH, BPO, BEAS, BEBE, AMAG, ABMD, KAI, ICI

Positive Futures winners include: Lumber, Gold, Corn, Cattle, Hogs, Soybeans, Nat Gas, and Wheat. I am still short Gold, so I got hit a little today, but my Copper short is working just fine. I am also being hit a little by my Lean Hogs short as well. Regardless, I am doing just fine on the futures side as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz