The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

400th Entry and My Blogs One Year Anniversary!

Hey folks,

It is hard to believe, but It's true! I've actually committed myself to something for one, whole year! Just kidding, but seriously, it is has been a wonderful thing keep this blog and committing myself to it. It has definitely helped me in the long run and I hope that it has helped you out as well. My passion for the financial markets will always run strong, so rest assured that I will continue this blog, through good times and bad. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can improve this blog, let me know! Good luck trading, and have a great day!


-Nick

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Meras said...

congratulations!!!
Yuo have I'd say a lot of entries. I am just trying to blog for nearly one month.


merija.blogspot.com

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey, thank you Meras
About a year ago I too had just started blogging. If you stick with it, it can blossom into a great hobby! Best of luck with your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz