The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

K.I.M. (Keep It Moving)...

Hey guys,


I have to say, today's price action is very surprising and impressive as well. As far as my Futures activity, I covered my short of the EuroDollar for an impressive gain. I covered my short positions on the British Pound and Euro FX for a slight loss. I am Long Cattle and shorted Lean Hogs. So far so good. With stocks, my biggest gains are coming from TAG, CTCM, and BRKR at the moment. OCN is my worst performing stock since it was hit with a down grade

Stocks to keep an eye on: SNX, BMRN, VIP, ALSK, TTEC, NUHC, TAM, OMCL, WNS, and VOLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz