The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September Catharasis

Hey guys,

Just like school, the incoming investors and traders are known to cause headaches. The great influx of new money that flows into the market also creates sell offs in certain stocks. Investors may dump shares of XYZ in order to buy cash in and buy shares of QRS, etc. Some stocks that I may suggest as a sell, include OMCL and WNS (if they dont shape up). Also, CTCM and HWCC is on thin ice. They are ok as long as they dont totally destroy their trend.

Hot stocks include: WGA, SIM, EMED, TAR, TEO, BT, PT, VIP, BOOM, SYX, VOLC, TAM, TDS?, GROW, NVEC, IAAC, CHAP, ACGY, FORM, DRIV?, PRXL?, NEU, MVSN, LNN, CPA, CLB, VMI, BW, DB, RYAAY? And yes it is coincidence that most of these are IBD favored stocks. I picked them because of their attractiveness and their potential to produce large gains since we can expect more people following them now that summer is coming to a close and more money is flowing into the markets. I also recommend a sell on ARSD if one is still holding.

On the down side, some of my short futures have given me headaches. Shorts on Copper, Gold and Lean Hogs have not been favorful on my end. Oh well, you live and you learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz