The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Somber September School Daze......

Hey ladies and gents,

As you may or may not know, school is in session. This means it is time for me to concentrate on studying, not stocks. Well, maybe I can spend a little time on the market and stock picking!

Longs: TAM (add to this), TAG (Add to this), INPH, MRN, EDU (hot new IPO), GIGM (maybe), SRVY, AVNC, CPC, CHIC, MWRK, CPA, DGIT, CPNE, ARSD?, EMED, BORL, AAPL, SHW, NVEC (you're on your own with this one!), VIP, CXW, DF, CTV?, MA, HMSY EN, MU, GIL, CROX, BRLI, VTS?, TNC, HTC, HBI, VOLV, ACP?, AHO, CAPA, GENT, IGT?, NGPS, CMRG, SUAI, AZR, VSNT, WAUW

Folks, if you are long GROW, time to take some profits. Also, it looks like a good time to short GROW to capitalize on the downward momentum that will ensue in the very near term future.

I also went long on GENT this morning at 14.79 (small initial position). So far I am up a little over 4%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz