The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 22, 2006

New name, same game...Message to the Readers

Hey guys,

Please do not mind the name change. I still consider my blog's title 'My Ambitions As a Trader and Investor. The reason for the addition of the Stocks, Trading and Investing is to attract traffic. I have been working on the blog for over a year and STILL no regular visitors! I am predicting that by spelling out what the blog is all about, more visitors will be attracted. Its not only about hits. Its about getting the information out and networking with others who are also interested in the market. I am hoping that you, the guests, will visit my blog and offer your opinions and knowledge. I have been trading stocks for only a year and half. I have been trading futures for an even shorter amount of time. I am a newbie to this world of securities. But I have an opinion and I like to share it. Whether its through the sharing of my stock trading experiences or opinions of hot or cold stocks, I like to have my stance and opinion on matters known. And I hope you feel the same way and share what you think and feel about stocks, the market and any other tangible, investable opportunity. By sharing, cultivating and adding to a body of knowledge we can all reap the benefits and prosper in the exiting world of investing and trading.

Legal Stuff:

Disclaimer: UNFORTUNATLY, All stock picks and highlights are not definite and should be treated with caution. I urge all the readers to do their own homework and RESEARCH on any of my picks and to consult with a professional broker or analyst for any investment advice or decisions. I am NOT liable for the deterioration or loss of any moneys towards any of the readers due to my stock picks. The stocks and other financial securities that are posted, mentioned or featured are all for entertainment and informational purposes only and should be treated in that manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz