The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

At a Glance: Random Stock Analysis

Hey guys,

In this section I will be going through a bunch of stocks that I have on my watchlist and posting my opinion on the stock, whether it is a buy, sell or short. You are also more than welcome to post stocks that you want an opinion on as well.

HRT- let the stock drift lower. To confirm that the stock may spike higher, look for a day of above average volume (over 32,000). HRT has a strange chart movement that is very unique and predictable. Overall, it is a buy for the long run.

HBI- great solid company and nice chart on a new issue. The money flow is healthy and the RSI looks good as well. Expect some selling at the 25 range.

RMTR- I still like this. Just waiting to see when it will stop drifting down and spike up again.

VOLV - Needs to bounce back with higher volume. If it doesn't bounce up at current levels, look for bounce at 58. If that fails, sell it.

TTEC - I already took profits at mid 15's...what are you waiting for? If 14 fails to be support, its back down to 12, which will form a double bottom and provide another buying opp.

QD - Needs to bounce up at least by 2.0, otherwise move onto another more attractive play.

HITT - it would have to break out of the 46 resistance level and stay above there will more money being poured in by the big boys. Stay away for now.

NVEC - um yeah, if you haven't jumped in when the stock was between 15-20, forget this POS.

GILT - I like it, but I would like to see a break out and hold above 9.5 on at least 200k vol.

PSYS - keep an eye on it and buy if it can hold 33 and bounce up. Otherwise, let it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz