The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Waiting for Some Positive Movement....

Hey guys...


There is no doubt in my mind, that there are plenty of nice looking setups out there. I'm just waiting to see how the market handles itself at the current level. We are near resistance and need to surpass the resistance before we head in any further positive direction. With that said, I an simply waiting. I am also waiting for some tasty IPO's as well. I'm talking about BARE and SFLY. Sure, I have DIVX, HDIX, CVLT and RVBD already on the radar and in the portfolio, but I need even more tasty morsels. =)~


Update: I bought some BARE and SFLY

Bare at high 27 range
SFLY at low 16 range

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz