The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Holiday Hang-Tuff

Hey guys,

Why is it not surprising that the Dow is leading todays strength, while the NAZ is lazily lagging behind. It truly has been obvious that the recent rally has been lead by the big caps, primarly those centered on food, drugs and defense. So today's action comes hardly as a surprise. Still it would be nice to see some more tech and small cap action.

On the Radar: GEO, CTCM, OSIS, OMG, SUMT, UCTT, ZONS, BARE, ICE, MR, OMTR

By the way, I decided to hold onto BARE a little longer, given the early strength the stock has shown.

By the way, I sold half my RMTR position for a +15% gain. Thank you, RMTR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz