The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 29, 2006

BARE was BARELY Impressive...

Hey guys,


I have to say, BARE's debut can only be summed up as decent at best. Where did all the money go?? Once the stop popped up to 29, a huge dumpage ensued. Is it just me, or did it seem that the insiders at BARE could hardly contain themselves as they got rid of their positions? Where were the lead underwriters and other institutions to grab the shares? Something doesn't seem right. I am also no longer that crazy about SFLY either. You must be thinking, "well, why did you start positions on them in the 1st place?" Good question. Yeah, I did start positions on both, but small ones at best. I am waiting to see if institutions step in and raise the price. Otherwise, say 'adios' to the shares. There isn't a dent on my conscience. On the flip side, my RVBD, CVLT, and DIVX postitions are doing fine. I also added a little HIDX to the mix as well. Next week I may even add some CBF and MR. It really all boils down to whats hot next week. I have another nice IPO in my sights. The company is called Acme Packets (APKT) and it will debut around 10/9. Keep this one in your sights because its sure to be a huge hit....

Other stocks to watch: RG, MALL, MTRX, MA, AXP, AKAM, SEAC, CAPA, KSU, CTV, OMG, ICE, QD, QI, SPAR, NWS, NYX, NWK, TIBX, SIMG, SIMO, IONA, NTPA, SXCI, AVZ, CVGR, GMTC, NSTC, UCTT, SYX, AXS, IFOX, SCI, CMCSK/A, SBS, CHDX, SRCL, TESS, INPH, RICK, RAND, TEF, CMRG?, HRZ?, SYKE, STEC, BT, ESPD, FRPT, KALU, OPSW. WSDT, FRGB, PRFT, MDV, AXTI, SOFO, BDX, HB, AVCA, CCOI, WRSP, WSTG, VTSI.OB, VNX, TNH, CHA, KHDH, DANKY, MTD, RTN, IEDU, GTSI, RSCR, VDSI, CMED, OMTR (load it up) SUMT, FRZ, RMTR (add to it), MFA (working on right side of 2 yr base), HDIX (add more), CVLT (add more), DIVX (add more on a pull back), TAG (watch for bounce and start of right side of the base), RVBD (more upside), RESP, APLX, GBE, ULTI, THOR, AMZN?, IHG, VTO, ASR?, LFL?, CPNE.OB, PMDX.OB, ICH, IW, ICAD, EVST (very low float)

FRP, ONXX, ENER, MDTL, CAO, MXWL, IMA, NP, MAIL, NTDOY (Nintendo), CSH, HLF, LIFC, MOLX, CPA, DRIV, MOT, ARII, ENDP, JLL, SIRO, AZN, CMX, COL, NSC, NEU, FMCN

CLMT?, NSTR?, MFLX (bottom?), OIIM?, IOC?, HUGH?, TRT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz