The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

On The Radar Screen

Hey folks,

Just wanted to highlight some stocks that are at attractive buy points. Buying a stock at the correct buy point is ideal, as it helps eliminate down side risk, while it increases upside potential. Those who are disciplined and always buy at the correct buy point (very few people, and I'm not one of them) are who I condsider the real pros of this game. Look for sound buy points is a task that I am still practicing myself....



GOL - Buy point of 37.65



While the stock is slowly winding above its 50 day, the inflow of money is improving and it is very evident if you concentrate on the right side of the volume bar. A BP of 37.65 will get us out of this range and also signal the break from resistance.










GYMB - Buy point of 43.78

Even though GYMB may have already had a breakout, it is still an attractive candidate. This is because the stock is at a pivot point. The BP on this one is at 43.78 Based on the chart I believe that GYMB has a more upside potential.













CMI - Buy point of 125.07

Despite the fact that the stock is 3% above its buy point is not a big deal. If it were more than 5%, then that would be considered "chasing". I really like CMI and it looks like it has tremendous upside potential. I also like SPAR from the group.













ROG - Buy point of 61.06

ROG is at 63.96 which is about 5% above the ideal buy point. I think the chart pattern is a screaming buy, especially when you look at the increase of buying volume on the right. Don't pass this one up.













KNOT - Buy Point of 21.77

The chart of KNOT looks promising. A high volume breakout day would be the perfect scenario.















HITT

NITE

BOT

WSTG (low float)

SAIA

TRAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz