The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Just a Quick Note....

Hey everyone,

I can't tell you how busy I am. Exams, papers, research labs, preparing for grad school...it really is a lot. In fact, my schedule is so busy, I seldom have time to look for new longs to introduce to you. So, with that in mind, anyone who has any long suggestions (or even shorts) may feel free to post these suggestions in the comments box. We can all learn to be better traders and investors by sharing and exchanging ideas.

Currently, I've been basically cutting off lack luster stocks and feeding my more positive positions. I've been adding to DIVX, NYX, RVBD, ZONS, EVST, OMG etc.

If conditions remain favorable, I am planning on grabbing some PSPT, SYT, SQM, NWK, SMSC, CHDN, OFSI, VITL, CDWC, MALL, TRA, ESPD, DRIV, TV, SPAR, ASR, BONT, GCOM and others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz