The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Still at It like an Addict...

Hey folks,


It's been a few days..I know. It has been very hectic on my end for sure. With my senior year in full swing and all the preperations that are neccessary for grad school thrown into the mix, its been rather crazy. But anyways, enough about my life. Here are some hot stocks...

BFAM, INWK, ERJ, ASR, DRIV, UUU, STD, PSPT, PRFT, TV, ICON, WNS, TWI, SYNT, ADAM, XRM, NTRT, FCGI, CBEY, UAHC (still love it), UTSI, ESPD, SOFO, DBD, SEE, ANOR, HPGP, AXP, DTLK, TESS, SIAL, GCOM NITE, CAB, UBS, CHTP, EVST, CVLT, CROX, IGT,

iffy's: HWCC, BGC, KVHI, MTRX, IFF, SMSI, GIL, SCVL, MTW, CTV, CYMI, HITT, SPAR

Took some profits in RVBD and ZONS. Both of the profits were over 30% so I can't complain. Of course, I still own most of my positions in both of these. Still I thought that it would be a good idea to take some off the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz