The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some Stocks for Tommorow...

Hey guys,

For tommorow, check out AOB, WSTF, AXTI, ULTI, WMS, BMA, AG, RIV, ACP....I'll have some more longs a little later...


Oh course, keep the usual suspects on watch as well: OMTR, NYX, CROX, RVBD
And yes, I still like APKT for the long run. I think that the earnings drop was an overreaction and it definately looked like institutions took advantage of the drop. We'll see how it goes in the next few days. Regardless, I could care less cause I know there are other great opportunities.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Singar Studio said...

MRVL is a great long term pick. I have been holding it since it hit bottom around 14 area. What do you think.

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Although I am not too crazy about MRVL,you did a great job at catching it at its low! So far you are nicely on it! As far as the future direction of MRVL, I do not think that it is ready to start building the right side of its base just yet. Keep an eye on the 16 level. If it breaks 16 (closes below it) then sell your stake. I would add to the position after it starts shaping up a bit better. Lets see how it can hold up above the 50day. I would add more if it can break above 21 and hold above that level. Again, this is not exactly my favorite chart right now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz