The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Keep adding to the Winners...Cut Off the Losers...

As simple as it sounds, it is the best course of action. Of course, this all depends on your view of the market, which is why stocks are all over the place-up: down, left, right, etc. Did we top out and are ready to drop, or are we simply consolidating for a little before the next run-up? All I know is the 3rd quarter earnings season usually is tough to swallow. Still, I actually do not think it's as bad as last year. At the moment, I am 100% long. That's because, that is what the charts are telling me. Sure, there have been several losers that I had to cut, but that's because they reported lackluster earnings. What about the dozens of other stocks that reported great earnings? You have to put a magnifying glass up to these stocks and recognize them, look at the results, look at the charts. If they are bullish and present a decent entry point, take it!

Looking at my portfolio, there are several stocks that I would like to keep adding to:
RVBD, ACHN, DRIV, HMIN, NYX, OMTR, CADX, IWOV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz