The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Started my Options Trading...

Hey folks,

I just started trading options a few days ago. So far my performance has yielded mixed results. I realized that buying calls is only profitable when the market and the underlying stocks are not working against you. So far, I have opened options for PGNX, REGN, ALXN, AMR, VLCM and PLXT. Out of all of them, ALXN and REGN have performed the worst. With ALXN, I have until Dec '06 and with REGN, I have until Jan '07. I am a newbie at this so I do expect to make mistakes at first. I will keep you posted on how they do.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick

I started my own blog couple days ago. Here is the link.

http://moneydealz4life.blogspot.com

Alice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz