The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stick and Move....

I sold my position in EFUT for a near double. I was lucky enough to grab some at 24 yesterday. Today's awesome run up was the perfect opportunity to sell it. I am glad I did so as the stock has closed below where I have sold it. Still, I wonder if I should have held it for a bit longer. It could very well pop up another 20%+ tommorow. Then again, maybe profit taking will knock it down for a little. Who knows. I will keep my eye out for more opportunities such as these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz