The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Stuffed Like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey


Hey guys,


How was everyones Thanksgiving? Personally, I'm very worn out! I guess that's what happens when you have a dozen young nephews, nieces and cousins all climbing on you, tearing your home apart, dropping food everywhere and jumping on your bed like it's a trampoline. Yeah, I had my hands full! I also had my stomach full as well, with all the wonderful food that we cooked. My responsibility was cooking the shrimp, as we had 3 different shrimp dishes. I made the Shrimp Scampi, Coconut Shrimp (with special pineapple/apricot spiced sauce) and the spicy jalapeno and coconut shrimp. Besides that we had lasagna, pastitstio (type of Greek pasta with cream sauce), dolmades, turkey, lemon-herbed potatoes, artichokes with lima beans, roast beef, greek salad, calamari, baccalario (cod-fish), mashed potatoes, chicken parmagean (I spelled it wrong, didn't I?), spinach pie, cheese pie (tiropita) and lots more! Desert was a whole other event in itself with 4 different kinds of pies, cheesecakes, streudels, cupcakes, brownies, 4 different kinds of cookies,, chocolate cake, jello cake and other assorted Greek pastries. So yeah, I consumed like over 7000 calories in one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz