The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sitting Tight....

Hey guys,


I've been very busy the last two days. I guess it is a good thing as it has distracted me from the markets. By having my attention diverted, I have been able to control any emotions or impulses to buy or sell stocks. In the current market environment, this is a good thing. There were plenty of stocks that I wanted to buy and plenty more to sell, but instead, I have refrained from taking either action. It's simply just not the right time. I have my watchlist ready for new buys and an exit plan for most of my positions that I am planning to sell. Looking at the charts, I see a tremendous amount of institutional buying in many stocks today. It seems as if the big boys took advantage of yesterdays weakness. We'll see where this leads up by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz