The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 15, 2006

More Stock Ideas and Lists



Hey Folks,
I've been rumaging through a lot of lists and screens and I keep finding plenty of new longs as well as older longs that I have already mentioned. Judging by the powerful set ups that most of these stocks are showing, the market is ready, coiled and set to go higher. How much higher? Who knows. All I know is this, whether it is another 50, 100 or 200 points or more, I will take advantage of every single one of those points. Although the upcoming holiday season may slow things down a bit, I expect everything to be in full swing once the New Year is over. But thats a while from now (well at least over a week), so lets concentrate on next week.





New longs? Check out: AGR, WIN, SWM, DAR,

Hot Recent IPO's - KBR (HOD close is bullish...now if we can stay above 23..), FSLR (nice recent action-has a brief, but very promising chart), MFG (slipped between the cracks), VPFG (also slipped btwn the cracks), SPR (recent IPO- just got saved at the 10day Ma on big volume), KCAP (also good), HTZ (promising)

As far as the new IPO's are concerned, I like: AFFY and AIMC.... I would wait before buying GLS, DBTK and ISLN. At this point in time, I would even recommend TAST, OMPI and TOO over DBTK and ISLN.

New upcoming IPO's? Check out: MPEL (this one will probably recieve the most hype)...also check out FFHL, OCLS, PLTE and ARTE

I have found plenty of other good longs. I will try to post some later on in the day or tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz