The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Semester Is Finally Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!

I am finally finished! Seriously, this was arguably one of the toughest semesters that I have faced. There were many family issues that I had to deal with (illnesses, but thankfully everyone is alright), and sacrifices made. For instance, I didn't make as much money as I hoped to. This was also due to the markets indecisive overall direction and the fact that I didn't have a lot of time to do stock and chart research. There were many mistakes made with several trades since the market drop in the late spring and summer, but I have made back my losses and still made enough to pay off school. I even have enough left over for holiday shopping and spending. Not too bad! Still, I can't help to think how much more potential I would have had. It's all good though, I really can't complain. So far, my GPA for the semester is a 4.0 . I am still waiting for grades in one more class (I took the final exam today). So is it time to party for me?! Hell nah! I have way too much work to do. First of all, I haven't even started holiday shopping. Second of all I have to start preparing for grad school. I have to study for 2 GRE's, pick which schools I want to apply to, write personal statements, fill out the applications, get my letters of recommendation in order and much more. So there will be no relaxing. On top of that, I have a winter session course as well. So no vacation for me, =( .

Anyways, enough about that!

Here are some stocks to keep a watchful eye on: HTI, TWI, VEH, OFIX, ATX, ABD, SVU, LORL, ZOLL, MOV, EVEP, MGM

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick

Kudos on 4.0 this semester.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz