The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another Boring Day...

Hey folks,


If you are interested in JCG, now is a good time to add a position. Also RNIN which I mentioned 2 days ago is setting up nicely for another run after bouncing off of oversold territory. Another interesting winner is MFW. I found this stock about a week or so ago and didn't pay it much mind. The chart was decent. Unfortunatly, I didn't pay attention to the strong accumulation that it was recieving as the stock has jumped more than 20% in the last 2 days due to a positive acquistion. Technically, today was the real breakout to watch for as the stock has taken out its 2yr highs. I would wait for it to base for a few days before initiating a position. You could do it sooner if you prefer to as well, your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz