The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back to Business...

Hey folks,

I hope everyones holiday is going great so far! Is everyone ready for a slightly shortened trading week? Don't worry if you are not because I do not expect it to get too crazy since most of the big money movers are still on vacation, so expect things to stay rather quiet. If anything, take this as advantage to pick up shares.

What's on my watchlist? TWI, TX, BTRX, ISPH, HXM, MFW, ALXA, FFHL and many more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz