The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Crazy See-Saw Action....

Hey folks,

By the end of the day, the volatile tug-o-war between the bulls and the bears ended up with the bulls edging out a victory. But it wasn't easy. The indecisive up-down action made most traders run to grab the Bonine as the market whipped back and forth like a see-saw. I did not participate in much action today as I was in school all day. My internet service provider also blocked me out of my own trading platform as well, so I had very little time to tinker with the market. I was able to gain access to my account near the days end which suited me perfectly as I was able to sell my CANI for a profit and also add some shares to several pre-existing positions. I added to TWI, HINT, EPHC, AGL, MFW and several others. I am basically still playing the same longs and have my eye on the same stocks that I have mentioned over and over again within my blog. Are there other great stocks to keep an eye on? Sure there are. But I don't have the time to stock hunt for now. I am simply going to continue playing what works. It is all a matter of cutting the laggards loose and continuously adding to stocks that are heading higher. It sounds simple and it really is, as long as the market is working in your favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz